Return Policy in accordance with the Distance Selling Act
Return services may be delayed due to the current COVID-19 safety measures.
If an item is not as described and/or you are not happy with it, you can return it for a refund within the first 14 days after delivery is received – The item must also be in the original condition and packaging.
Please note that you are responsible for any costs of returning items. If you choose for us to arrange for them to be collected, the returns charge can vary between £5 and £20 for small items, £20.00 to £50.00 for large items and a £150 handling fee for beds. This cost will be deducted directly from your refund and is used to cover the original delivery and construction charges.
However, if your item is damaged or defective, these exceptions and exclusions do not apply. In these situations, you have 28 days from receiving the item to inform us and then we will take care of it and work with you to find the best and most convenient solution for you.
- Items which are personalised and/or customised to your specifications unfortunately cannot be returned.
- This includes beds which are made to order and will be checked for any damage and/or faults by yourself and our team on delivery.
- A walk round will be then be carried out after we put the bed together and you will then be asked to sign and agree that everything was acceptable on delivery and after construction.
- Mattresses which are delivered in a sealed hygiene bag will unfortunately have no return or exchange policy, once the seal is broken.
- In the event that a fault is discovered on your mattress, this would then come under the one-year manufacturer’s warranty, which commences the date you sign for your delivery.
- Products bought with Snugology Gift Cards or Certificates, will be returned as a Gift Card or Certificates.
Should you change your mind and wish to cancel your purchase, we offer a 48 hour cooling off period, however, we do require written or verbal communication from yourself ‘customer’ within this time period.
After the 48 hour cooling off period has passed, we will unfortunately be unable to give you a full 100% return of the original purchase value, as we will have to deduct a 30% restocking and handling fee.